COACHING POINTS FOR GROUP LEADERS: LIFE PLANNING SERIES WEEK 4
CHART YOUR COURSE
Key Concept: Identify your purpose, clarify your vision, assess today, & determine actions to take
Life Planning Webinar Minutes: 32.26- 42.14
Looking Back (20 minutes)
Love Does: What “Shmily” did you send this past week?
Looking Up (20 Minutes)
- Was it easy to write a Purpose statement? Why or why not?
- Coach Hart advises keeping a Purpose Statement to one sentence; what is your one sentence Purpose Statement?
- How did you clarify your vision? (Give everyone a chance to share their newly clarified vision)
- What is your inspiration quote/verse for your Life Plan? How did you first learn this quote/verse?
- Jim Rohn says, “We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weights ounces, while regret weighs tons.” What resonates with you most about this quote?
- Jim Rohn also says, “You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time around.” Who are the 5 people you spend the most time around? How are they shaping you?
Looking Forward (20 Minutes)
Love Does: Share your inspiration quote/verse with your spouse, roommate, or best friend; write out and hang your inspiration quote/verse somewhere you will see it every day.
Action Step: Read and complete the following section of the Life Planning Guide: Live the Journey (pg 24).