COACHING POINTS FOR GROUP LEADERS: LIFE PLANNING SERIES WEEK 3
IDENTIFY YOUR ACCOUNTS
Key Concept: To live a life of significance and impact, identify what is most important to you
Life Planning Webinar Minutes: 29.56- 32.25
Looking Back (20 minutes)
Love Does: Last week, we committed to finding one thing we can do to be the kind of person we most aspire to be. What was the one thing you committed to do?
Looking Up (20 Minutes)
- What caught your attention as you organized your accounts?
- Which accounts were the most important to you?
- How did you organize them? (Offer the chance for everyone to share how they organized their accounts)
- Are there any accounts you have not prioritized, but are important to prioritize in order to leave the legacy you desire?
- What specific changes do you need to make in your day to day life in order to effectively prioritize your accounts?
- Are there any relationships you need to invest in to effectively prioritize your accounts?
- How do you need to clarify your vision to effectively prioritize your accounts?
Looking Forward (20 Minutes)
Love Does: What is one thing you can do to move toward someone in your accounts (for example, send a “Shmily”)
Action Step: Read and complete the following section of the Life Planning Guide: Chart Your Course (pgs 9-23)