COACHING POINTS FOR GROUP LEADERS: LIFE PLANNING SERIES WEEK 2
LEAVING A LEGACY
Key Concept: There’s still time to determine your legacy
Life Planning Webinar Minutes: 25.03- 29.55
Looking Back (20 Minutes)
Love Does: Last week we committed to taking one action step to change our Eulogies; what is the change you made this past week that changed your Eulogy?
Looking Up (20 Minutes)
- What impacted you most as you wrote your legacy statements?
- Who were the people you wrote your legacy statements for? (i.e, your spouse, each of your kids, your best friend)
- How closely do your legacy statements reflect where you are now? What do you need to do/change to fully reflect your legacy statements?
- Who is the person you aspire to be? Describe the attributes you seek to model
- What do you think about Coach Hart’s Road Map analogy?
- Coach Hart encourages praying your way through your Road Map; if you prayed your way through your Road Map, what came to your mind as you prayed?
Looking Forward (20 Minutes)
Love Does: What is one thing you can do this week to become the person you aspire to be?
Action Step: Read and complete the following section of the Life Planning Guide: My Accounts (pgs 7-8)