COACHING POINTS FOR GROUP LEADERS: LIFE PLANNING SERIES WEEK 1
FIGHTING THE DRIFT: BEGIN WITH THE END
Key Concept: Engage your heart and your mind to change how you think, feel, and act
Life Planning Webinar Minutes: 14.43- 25.02
Looking Back (20 Minutes)
How did it feel starting your Life Plan? Did you encounter any hurdles to jump as you got going?
Looking Up (20 Minutes)
- Coach Hart referenced fighting “The Drift.” What is The Drift?
- In order to fight the Drift Coach Hart advises we “begin with the end.” Why do you think we need to begin at the end?
- What Impacted you most about writing your own Eulogy?
- Re-read your Eulogy to yourself. Are there any themes or values that stood out to you?
- What do you want that will make your Euology what you want it to be? What is not in it that you want to be in it?
Looking Forward (20 Minutes)
Love Does: Commit to make one change in your daily life that will change your Eulogy.
Action Step: Read and complete the following section of the Life Planning Guide: My Legacy Statements (pgs 5-6)