COACHING POINTS FOR GROUP LEADERS (WEEK 34): (BECOMING) Happy
Looking Back (20 Minutes)
- Accountability: Love Does
- What is the one thing you did last week to cultivate joy in your life?
- Connecting Relationally (Optional)
- If you know that a group member is going through a major life event, then feel free to ask them about it.
- Otherwise, on occasion, you may want to also ask the group, “What is one thing you are celebrating that happened last week or one place you saw God show up?”
Looking Up (20 Minutes)
- Discussion Questions: Prayerfully ask the Holy Spirit to guide you in determining which of the discussion questions you will ask your group members.
- Note: You may want to think about asking a particular question to a particular person (or persons) in your group based on what you know of their story or what God is doing in their lives. Also, remember to include and draw in members of the group who are less talkative than others.
Looking Forward (20 Minutes)
- Goal-Setting: Love Does
- What is one thing you are going to consistently do to train yourself to make ongoing choices that lead to happiness?
- Spend time praying.