COACHING POINTS FOR GROUP LEADERS (WEEK 25): (PRACTICAL NECESSITIES) TECHNOLOGY–IMPROVEMENT or IMPEDIMENT?
Looking Back (20 Minutes)
- Accountability: Love Does
- What did you do last week to share the love of Jesus in word or deed?
- Connecting Relationally (Optional)
- If you know that a group member is going through a major life event, then feel free to ask them about it.
- Otherwise, on occasion, you may want to also ask the group, “What is one thing you are celebrating that happened last week or one place you saw God show up?”
Looking Up (20 Minutes)
- Discussion Questions: Prayerfully ask the Holy Spirit to guide you in determining which of the discussion questions you will ask your group members.
- Note: You may want to think about asking a particular question to a particular person (or persons) in your group based on what you know of their story or what God is doing in their lives. Also, remember to include and draw in members of the group who are less talkative than others.
Looking Forward (20 Minutes)
- Goal-Setting: Love Does
- Discuss the one change you are going to make in your relationship with technology (for you or your home).
- Spend time praying.