COACHING POINTS FOR GROUP LEADERS (WEEK 23): (SHARING GOD’S LOVE) GETTING READY
Looking Back (20 Minutes)
- Accountability: Love Does
- What is the one change you made in your life to overcome the central obstacle that is keeping you from generously sharing the love of Jesus?
- Connecting Relationally (Optional)
- If you know that a group member is going through a major life event, then feel free to ask them about it.
- Otherwise, on occasion, you may want to also ask the group, “What is one thing you are celebrating that happened last week or one place you saw God show up?”
Looking Up (20 Minutes)
- Discussion Questions: Prayerfully ask the Holy Spirit to guide you in determining which of the discussion questions you will ask your group members.
- Note: You may want to think about asking a particular question to a particular person (or persons) in your group based on what you know of their story or what God is doing in their lives. Also, remember to include and draw in members of the group who are less talkative than others.
Looking Forward (20 Minutes)
- Goal-Setting: Love Does
- What are you going to do this week to share the love of Jesus in word or deed?
- Spend time praying.