COACHING POINTS FOR GROUP LEADERS (WEEK 22): (SHARING GOD’S LOVE) OBSTACLES
Looking Back (20 Minutes)
- Accountability: Love Does
- LOVE DOES: What did you do to stop robbing God (if you are) and what accountability is needed moving forward.
- For those of you who are not robbing God, what did you do last week to gain more of God and His blessing through giving.
- Connecting Relationally (Optional)
- If you know that a group member is going through a major life event, then feel free to ask them about it.
- Otherwise, on occasion, you may want to also ask the group, “What is one thing you are celebrating that happened last week or one place you saw God show up?”
Looking Up (20 Minutes)
- Discussion Questions: Prayerfully ask the Holy Spirit to guide you in determining which of the discussion questions you will ask your group members.
- Note: You may want to think about asking a particular question to a particular person (or persons) in your group based on what you know of their story or what God is doing in their lives. Also, remember to include and draw in members of the group who are less talkative than others.
Looking Forward (20 Minutes)
- Goal-Setting: Love Does
- Discuss the one change you are going to make to overcome the central obstacle that is keeping you from generously sharing the love of Jesus.
- Spend time praying.