COACHING POINTS FOR GROUP LEADERS (WEEK 21): BLESS RHYTHMS –
Sacrificial Giving (Gaining, not Robbing)
Looking Back (20 Minutes)
- Accountability: Love Does
- LOVE DOES: Did you start the journey toward sacrificial giving? How was it? What adjustments have you made to your lifestyle to develop a more generous, sacrificial lifestyle of giving?
- Connecting Relationally (Optional)
- If you know that a group member is going through a major life event, then feel free to ask them about it.
- Otherwise, on occasion, you may want to also ask the group, “What is one thing you are celebrating that happened last week or one place you saw God show up?”
Looking Up (20 Minutes)
- Discussion Questions: Prayerfully ask the Holy Spirit to guide you in determining which of the discussion questions you will ask your group members.
- Note: You may want to think about asking a particular question to a particular person (or persons) in your group based on what you know of their story or what God is doing in their lives. Also, remember to include and draw in members of the group who are less talkative than others.
Looking Forward (20 Minutes)
- Goal-Setting: Love Does
- Discuss what you are going to do to stop robbing God (if you are) and what accountability is needed moving forward. If you are not robbing God, discuss one goal for you to gain more of God and His blessing through giving.
- Spend time praying.