Coaching Points Training Session 11: BLESS Rhythms – Love Yourself
Looking Back (10 Minutes)
- Accountability: Love Does
- What is one step took last week to love God with all of your heart, soul, mind, and strength by loving people this week?
- Connecting Relationally (Optional)
- If you know that a group member is going through a major life event, then feel free to ask them about it.
- Otherwise, on occasion, you may want to also ask the group, “What is one thing you are celebrating that happened last week or one place you saw God show up?”
Looking Up (40 Minutes)
- Discussion Questions: Prayerfully ask the Holy Spirit to guide you in determining which of the discussion questions you will ask your group members.
- Note: You may want to think about asking a particular question to a particular person (or persons) in your group based on what you know of their story or what God is doing in their lives. Also, remember to include and draw in members of the group who are less talkative than others.
Looking Forward (10 Minutes)
- Practice: N/A
- Goal-Setting: Love Does
- Describe the area of self-care that you think needs most attention and one thing you are going to do to grow in this area.
- What is one thing you are going to do to improve your physical self-care (eating, drinking, exercising, etc.)?
- None this week to give more room for self-care discussion.
- What is the area mentioned under self-care that you most need prayer for to love yourself well?
- Spend time praying.